A personal project, made to both hone my skills with practice, and to support a group of friends through a writing challenge we do every summer.
I made this for my personal project, APRA to go alongside its CSS theme.
Done as part of a challenge article I wrote a while back. This was one of the more complex vector pieces I've done, and boy did I learn a lot through it.
A quick personal project. I am considering revisiting it at a later date for use on merchandise.
I made these for my Area 51 World Anvil CSS theme.
I made these for use in formatting articles for my Qet Project. A second batch was made a year later, which I will denote below with a simple line.
I made these for usage as banner for articles in my Qet Project. Each denotes the basic category an article falls under.
I made this as the cover image for my Qet Project. This is a mural depcicting the creation of Qet, by the death of the god Qetlon.
I made these for use in the formatting of articles in my Heliox Stardust project. I wanted to give them a holographic look, without just making them transparent.
I made these for usage as banner for articles in my Heliox Stardust Project. Each denotes the basic category an article falls under.
I made these as banners for my APRA Project.
I made this simply for fun, wanting to recreate a certain type of style I'd seen around.